Construction Stress Analytics©
Put Your Interest Reserve Calculation Into A Model Where They Belong
Using loan data extracted from your core processor, loan system, or other data sources, Construction Stress Analytics will do the analysis for you. Implementing a highly accurate method of estimating loan interest payments for the life of a project, along with Loan to Values, Construction Stress Analytics proveds you with stress ratings you set based on interest reserve capacity to cover the interest payments, as well as the ability of the project to generate cash flows sufficient to repay the entire debt.
How It Works
Once a loan’s data is input, the user can stress test it by varying numerous factors, including absorption rate, construction delays, interest rate, real estate price, or eve fallout of pre-sold units. With Construction Stress Analytics, you won’t have to guess about the effects of the very things that happen on almost every construction loan. Construction Stress Analytics gives the user the ability to stress test different sectors of your construction/development loan portfolio. When you are aware that values in a sector have changed, use Construction Stress Analytics to see how those changes affect your portfolio! Print out the easy to use reports to show the results in a format your Board will appreciate.
Several Key Benefits Make Construction Stress Analytics the Industry-Leading Construction Stress Testing Model:
- Created by senior lending executives versed in construction lending
- Analyze projects based on multiple factors to generate a highly accurate estimate of interest payments over the life of the loan
- Use at underwriting, at booking, or any time during the life of the loan
- All data is saved, so you don’t have to update each loan every time the system is used
- Enables sector and trend analysis
- Filter and sort your portfolio by loan sector, zip code, borrower, loan, etc.